FHA Amendatory Clause
What is it:
- FHA Amendatory Clause: This form is required on all FHA loans and is essentially an appraisal contingency; if the house doesn’t appraise, the buyers can elect to get their money back
- Real Estate Certification: All parties state that there are no other agreements apart from the purchase contract and any applicable addenda.
- Please have all parties to the transaction sign the form, where applicable
- Please note that the date needs to match the purchase contract date
- The form needs to be 100% legible and no information can be cut off
- Please scan and email the form to all parties, instead of faxing it, if possible
Your loan officer can be contacted via email or phone for any questions.