Real Estate Engineer
Evren Senol is a native of the tiny Mediterranean island of Cyprus, located 40 miles south of Turkey. Evren’s American Dream started about 30 years ago when he was awarded a full scholarship to attend Washington University in St. Louis where he earned an M.S. and a B.S. in Electrical Engineering, and a B.S. in Systems Science and Engineering. After spending two years as a full time faculty member at Fontbonne College and a year as a research scientist at ❝It’s not about the quantity of information. It’s about the quality. a start-up technology company, Evren started his career in real estate as a salesperson for one of the traditional real estate companies.Currently, he is an owner of Evren Senol Realty Group and a Broker- Associate of RE/MAX Results.
During our meeting with Evren, we found him to be a fascinating individual with a unique and strong online marketing presence. We are happy to refer Evren to our clients and find that he would be a good agent for anyone searching in the Des Peres area.
Awards and Memberships:
- 2011 Agent of the Year for RE/MAX Results
- 100% Club for RE/MAX International
- National Association of REALTORS® (NAR); Missouri Association of
REALTORS®, (MAR); St. Louis Association of REALTORS® (SLAR)
- SLAR Director to MAR
- Grievance Committee of SLAR
- 100% Club
- The Town and Country – Frontenac, Creve Coeur-Olivette, and Afton
Chambers of Commerce
- The Turkish-American Cultural Alliance (TACA-St. Louis)
- He supports many community activities, including St. Louis Public
Radio, and a variety of Washington University programs