Reasons To Refinance
Lowering Your Mortgage Payment is Easier Than Ever!
- Why pay more than you have to? Don’t miss your chance to take advantage of today’s low rates.
- Even changing the terms of your loan can maximize your monthly income.
Take Control of Your Financial Situation;
- Refinance to some of the lowest rates in decades, and get cash to pay off your higher-interest debt. Don’t wait. These low rates won’t last forever!
- Make one low monthly payment instead of several, and pay less overall every month. Unlike credit cards, the interest is usually tax-deductible.
- Even with less-than-perfect credit, we can help. Paying off your higher-interest debts faster can even improve your credit rating. Find out if you qualify.
Access Your Home’s Equity to Finance Your Needs:
- Use your home equity to your advantage! Get money out of your home and use it for anything you want.
- Make home improvements to increase the value of your home, pay for college tuition, pay off high-interest credit card debt, or buy a vacation home.
- Homeowners over 62 can access their home’s equity like cash with reverse mortgages
Get Control of Your Adjustable Mortgage Rate and Increasing Payments:
- Refinance into a home loan that works best for you.
- With low long-term interest rates, refinancing to a fixed-rate mortgage can be a smart financial move if you plan on staying in your home for the long term.
- Use our online tools to check out today’s low rates or see if you qualify for a refinance.
Refinance Your Investment Property with Today’s LOW Rates
- Maximize your Return On Investment – lower your monthly mortgage payment and increase your rental income.
- Use the equity in your rental property to buy additional property or fund other investment opportunities.
- Carlson Mortgage, LLC allows you to invest in properties with up to four units.
What’s Next? Apply For A Loan Now!
Not sure which loan is right for you? Call a Home Loan Expert at (314) 329-7314.